Miss Bobbie handles all your computer needs from troubleshooting to virus vanquishing (you know, getting rid of the virus for you). She is an amazing tutor when you are at your wit’s end and need to learn something or even everything about your computer. Miss Bobbie loves teaching community education computer classes at South Arkansas Community College as well as doing one-on-one teaching when you need more personalized assistance. Now offering a monthly subscription service.
Contact her for all your computer needs:
– virus removal
– malware protection (you know, those annoying popus and toolbars you don’t remember adding)
– speeding up slow computers (who doesn’t want their computer as fast as when they first opened it!!)
– computer optimization
– computer tune-ups
– troubleshooting issues
– preventative maintenance
– offering online remote support (you don’t take your computer anywhere, and nobody comes to your home – it’s all done online and you control when and if we help you from home)
– installation of new computers, printers, and other devices
– assistance with backing up your computer so you never lose any information
one time and monthly service plans and gift certificates available — $99 when you bring it to us or we access remotely — $139 if we come to you – in Hampton, El Dorado, Camden, Warren, Fordyce and surrounding areas – Let us help you with all your computer needs!
Ask for information about her classes and tutoring: basic computers, intermediate computers, computer troubleshooting, email and/or computer organizing, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or Outlook.